Let's see how to send text messages WhatsApp without typing. And WhatsApp is the most popular instant messaging application for iOS and Android mobiles in the world. For this reason, millions of people use the app to communicate with your loved ones or close ones; and the audio messages have become a very common resource to send messages quickly without having to type on the virtual keyboards of our smartphone. Do you want to know how to send text messages without typing? Thanks to voice assistants of our mobiles iPhone (iOS) and Android we can dictate messages that are automatically converted to text; we teach you how to do it easily through WhatsApp.
Discover how to send WhatsApp text messages with voice
Index of contents
- How to Send WhatsApp Text Messages with Voice on iPhone (iOS)
- How to send WhatsApp text messages with voice on Android
Before going to see how to send WhatsApp text messages with voice and without typing on iPhone (iOS), first make sure you have the latest app update and iOS version 10.3 or later. For this you are going to use Siri, Apple's voice assistant. Now follow the following steps:
- Accede to iPhone Settings and click on the option Siri and Search.
- Now activate the option Activate when you hear “Hey Siri”.
- Scroll down and select the WhatsApp app; inside activate the option Use with “Ask Siri”.
- From this moment you can say out loud “Hey Siri, send a WhatsApp message to X” (X is the name of the contact to whom you want to send the WhatsApp message; the contact name must match the contact in your calendar ).
- Siri will then ask you what you want to send; immediately begins to dictate the message What do you want to send with your voice?
- Once you have finished dictating the message, a message will appear preview of it on screen.
- Siri will ask you if the message is ready to send; if you think so Answer Siri with “Yes” to directly send the message to your contact.
The process for send WhatsApp text messages with voice and without typing on Android is very similar to former; again, first you must make sure that you have the latest version of Android installed and the Google Assistant on your mobile. If not, update both applications via Google Play. Now follow the following steps:
- Accede to Setting by tapping on your Google Assistant account profile photo and scrolling down to Personal results; activates this function.
- say out loud “Hey Google” to activate the Google voice assistant.
- Now you have to say it out loud again “Send a WhatsApp message to X” (X is the name of the contact to whom you want to send the WhatsApp message; the contact name must match the contact in your phonebook).
- Now you will have to dictate the message out loud; When finished, the Google Assistant will will read the message that he has written so that you can verify that everything is correct.
- If the message is all correct you will only have to say "Send".
- The message will be sent automatically.
The main drawback of voice dictations is the punctuation marks, since they are rarely well reflected in the previous message. That is why every time you want to add a punctuation mark such as a comma, a period, a full stop, an ellipsis, a double period, a question mark, an exclamation and others, you will have to tell voice assistant where you want to add it with the voice.