Let's see How to know if you are registered with Social Security, to know exactly what your employment situation at all times and all the related data you need. It is a simple process but one that not everyone knows, so you have to follow some specific steps through the Web page of the Electronic Headquarters of the Social Security. And although you can always ask your employer if you are registered, you can check for yourself if they do not respond; or if you are self-employed, to be sure that you are quoting correctly. Therefore, do not miss How to know if you are registered with Social Security and what is your employment situation.
How to know your situation in Social Security
Before starting the online process to find out if you are registered with Social Security, you must first know that in all offices of the General Treasury of Social Security They are obliged to provide you with this information; Yes, first you will have to call to make an appointment. Therefore, if you need this information as soon as possible and without having to wait for your employer or go to an office, don't miss out on how to find out what your employment situation is through the Internet, for which you will need your digital certificate or you Cl@ve PIN to identify and access.
Follow the steps below to know if you are registered with Social Security:
- The first step is to access the website of the Social Security Electronic Headquarters (headquarters.seg-social.gob.es).
- Once inside, click on the section Reports and Certificates in the tab Citizens.
- Now look for the entrance Worker's current status report.
- A menu will open with Direct access to procedures.
- Now choose the method to verify your identity (digital certificate either Cl@ve PIN).
- When you choose one of the two methods, a window will open to confirm the identification method.
- Once your identity is verified you can click on the printer icon to print the report of your employment situation at that same moment or click on the button Click here to open the report to view it on the screen.
- The report of your current employment situation will open in your browser, with your personal data and your situation at the bottom.
In the column called Situation It will appear if you are registered or not and on the right the date since you were registered with Social Security. In the same report you will be able to see your regime, if you are self-employed or hired as an employee, or the company or the registration status.
Now you know How to know if you are registered with Social Security and what your employment situation is through a few simple online steps.