Let's see how to activate Netflix on Movistar, so that you can enjoy the contents of the popular platform of streaming if you are a Movistar customer. And to enjoy the combined offer of Netflix with Movistar You have to follow two simple steps, although it is also possible that you may encounter some setbacks accessing its contents. Therefore, we offer you a complete guide on how to activate Netflix in Movistar next to the frequently asked questions and their solutions.
How to activate Netflix on Movistar
Index of contents
If you want to enjoy the combined offer with Netflix from Movistar you have to follow two steps:
- The first step is hire the service at Movistar. You can do it from UHD decoder, from the Movistar official website or from the My Movistar official application.
- When the email arrives confirming the contracting of the service, you must activate Netflix account. You can do it from UHD decoder, from the Movistar official website or from the My Movistar official application. In this step you can link old accounts to Netflix to incorporate them into the new contracted offer and thus not pay twice for the same service.
- In the event that you have contracted the service but cannot access Netflix from Movistar, it is probably because your decoder is not compatible and it is not the so-called UHD. If you want to enjoy the joint offer on your television, you can purchase the UHD decoder through Movistar.
- In the event that you do not want the UHD decoder you will be able to watch Netflix through your official website or through the official Netflix apps.
You can link your Netflix account through Movistar once your order is correctly installed in the Movistar system. When this is the case, you will receive a Movistar SMS to your main Fusion line and a email to your email with the steps to follow for linking. Once you have linked both accounts, you can sign up for Netflix in the following ways:
- On mobile through the official application My Movistar. Click on the icon TV and then on the button Enter Netflix and follow the indicated steps.
- On the computer through your private area movistar.es/netflix. In My products click on Associate/Activate Netflix.
- On the UHD decoder via Menu – Netflix or accessing the dial 100.
Once you finish linking your Netflix account with Movistar, Netflix will stop charging you the active monthly fee up to that point.
If you are already a customer of the Movistar Merger with Netflix but you don't remember your username, you can recover them through the following methods:
On your mobile through the official Mi Movistar application
- Click on the icon TV and then access Enter Netflix.
- When you are on Netflix go to Account.
- In section Account You will be able to see your username (email).
In the computer
- Access your private area through your private area movistar.es/netflix. In My products click on Activate/Access Netflix.
- When you access Netflix go to Account.
- In section Account you will see your username (email).