Let's see how to log out of instagram, the popular photo sharing app, videos, Stories and much more. And as is the case with many social networks, at the end of our activity we leave the session open for quick access at any time, especially on mobile, the device from which we upload content at all times. However, this practice entails certain risks, like that anyone can access our profile and view private content that you don't want anyone else to see. Therefore, below we offer you all methods to log out instagram on all devices.
How to log out of Instagram on all devices?
Index of contents
Sign out of Instagram It is recommended if you want to safeguard your security and privacy from other users, especially if other people have access to your mobile phone, tablet or computer. Leaving the session open means that anyone who has access to your devices can access your profile and view sensitive informationIn addition to being able to impersonate you, publish content on your behalf, get your personal information or even steal your account if you change your password, email account or phone number. Therefore, do not miss how to log out of Instagram on all your devices; Let's see how to do it.
Follow the steps below to log out on iOS (iPhone) and Android mobiles; The steps are very similar and to do this you will have to search through the application menus.
- The first step is to click on your profile icon in the lower right corner to open your account options.
- Now click on the three horizontal lines icon from the upper right corner.
- Click on the icon Setting represented by a gear, at the bottom of the screen.
- In this menu, scroll all the way down and click on Go out.
- Confirm the Instagram logout.
In the event that you have two or more accounts open on the same device, you can close them all at once through the previous steps and, at the end, click on Sign out of all accounts.
How to log out of Instagram on all devices from your mobile
It is also possible to log out of Instagram on all devices, yes, in this case one by one. Follow the steps below:
- Upon arriving at Setting click on Security.
- Now click on Login activity.
- The next menu will show all the devices with which you have logged in, where the session is active and where you have logged in from. Click on the three horizontal points of each device.
- The option will appear Sign off; press it.
On the other hand, it is also possible close them all at once If you suspect that someone has accessed your profile from one of them and you want to act as quickly as possible. Follow the steps below:
- When you get to the section Security, select the option Password.
- Now change the password to a new one.
Thus, by changing the password, you will force anyone who is in your account to enter again the username and the new password (which only you will know) to log in to Instagram.
You can also access Instagram from your computer and, again, log out from it. Let's see how to log out of Instagram from your PC:
- Within your session on Instagram click on your photo in the top bar.
- A menu will open; At the end of it the option will appear Sign off.
Although again you can also log out of Instagram on PC on all devices it is open on. Follow the steps below:
- In the same previous menu select the option Setting.
- On the left side select Login activity.
- All devices that are logged in will appear; displays the menu to show the option Sign off.
Finally, if you want Sign out of all devices at once from the computer you can follow the following process from Setting:
- On the left side select Change Password.
- Enter the new password and save the changes.
If after following these steps on your respective devices you still can't log out, you will have to put yourself in contact with the Instagram user service. Remember that if someone has accessed your profile and changed the password, you will not be able to access your Instagram account again. In this case, we recommend our guide about how to recover your stolen or hacked Instagram account.