Let's see how to remove safe mode from mobile, both on iOS (iPhone) like Android. Safe mode allows you to boot your smartphone through its most basic interface without interfering third-party apps or programs, with simplified menus and without loading any secondary application that was not installed from the factory. Thanks to this, it is possible to find malfunctions or find that app that is causing a unusual behavior of the mobile, as well as detect settings that may be affecting to the correct functioning of your smartphone. But, How can we exit said safe mode on the mobile? Below we offer you all the answers.
How to exit safe mode on your mobile (iOS and Android)
Index of contents
Once you have carried out the relevant checks with the safe mode activated or you have deleted the installed applications that were causing problems on your device, you will have to return to the usual state of your smartphone by deactivating safe mode. For deactivate safe mode on your Android mobile you have to follow the following steps:
- Hold down the on/off button from your mobile If your phone does not have an on/off button as such, use the key combination you would normally use to turn off your device.
- Click on the option Restart.
The mobile will restart to access its standard mode again.
In the case of iPhone, there are two ways to exit the call DFU mode, the mode that allows you to go back to a previous version of iOS, unlock the SIM card, jailbreak or unlock the terminal if it gets stuck on the apple screen. Follow the steps below to exit DFU mode:
How to exit DFU mode with iTunes
- Opens iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable.
- Press and hold the start button and the on/off button at the same time for 10 seconds.
- Release both buttons.
- Press the on/off button quickly; The iPhone will reboot normally, exiting DFU mode.
How to exit DFU mode manually
- Hold down the on/off button for 5 seconds and do not let go.
- Press and hold the start button for 10 seconds while continuing to hold down the on/off button.
- Release the on/off button and hold down the start button until the Apple logo appears.