Let's see how to do live on Tik Tok, the popular platform video clips, so that you can broadcast your streams step by step and know what requirements you have to meet. And Tik Tok does not stop growing with more users every month around the world; Therefore, if you are a new user and you are still discovering everything that the Tik Tok mobile application offers, you may be wondering if you have the option to make direct as if instagram will be treated. And the answer is “yes”, but with some limitations. Do not miss everything you need to know about how to record a LIVE streaming in Tik Tok and the requirements for it.
How to livestream on TikTok
Index of contents
- Requirements to go live on Tik Tok
- How to record a live video on Tik Tok
- How to make money with Tik Tok live streams
If you have reached this point it is because you really want get started on Tik Tok live streams, a very useful tool to maintain contact and interest with your followers. And not everyone knows the option to go live on Tik Tok, similar to how other apps like instagram, For example. Of course, to be able to livestream on Tik Tok you have to comply with the following requirements:
- The first and most important requirement is to have, at a minimum, 1,000 followers on Tik Tok; If not, you will not be able to livestream, since you will not even see the option in your interface.
- The second condition has to do with the age of the user; Thus, if you want to broadcast live through Tik Tok you will have to have at least 16 years. Although the minimum age to use Tik Tok is 13 years old, for live broadcasts you must be over 16 and be over 18 years old to receive virtual gifts with monetary value, as we specify further forward.
If you meet these requirements, keep reading to find out how to make live streams on Tik Tok, one of the most popular contents that attracts the most followers to the most viral accounts, thus achieving Stronger and more loyal user communities.
In reality, recording a live video through Tik Tok is not very complicated, you just have to know how to access the tool and follow a few simple steps. This is what you have to do to livestream on Tik Tok:
- Access the Tik Tok app and click on the symbol +, that of uploading content.
- Below the red record button you will see the standard options of 60s, 15s and MV; The icon will appear right next to it LIVE. Swipe the options to the left to select the last icon.
- Now write a name or title for your live; It is optional, but this way you will attract more attention from your followers with a catchy name.
- Finally, you just have to click on the red button Broadcast live to display a countdown on the screen that will mark the start of the broadcast.
When you start the live, a message will appear about the Tik Tok Community Guidelines, so that you comply with a series of rules about behavior and not put your account in danger, since with inappropriate behavior in a live broadcast, Tik Tok can block it. Respect the rules and follow the rules of the application.
Finally, you may wonder if it is possible to make money with Tik Tok and the answer, again, is “yes”; although as in the previous case, you must also comply with a series of requirements. And Tik Tok users with the most followers can easily earn money through their live streams, all through the long-awaited “diamonds” which can then be exchanged for real money. To earn money with Tik Tok live streams you must meet the following requirements:
- That your followers buy “diamonds” from Tik Tok (the currency of the application) to give them to you during the live shows.
- May your followers send these diamonds live which become part of your content creator account.
- When the streamer achieves a minimum of 100 diamonds, can be exchanged for real money, with a maximum of $1,000 a week that can be transferred to your account PayPal.