Let's see how to hide your name on WhatsApp and leave it blank so that it does not appear in the app's conversations. And WhatsApp, the popular instant messaging application for mobile phones (and even computer), does not natively allow you to hide a user's name or leave the space blank. The problem comes when, for one reason or another, you need to hide your name on WhatsApp, something for which the app itself does not provide options. Therefore, we offer you two solutions to hide your name of WhatsApp, either on your mobile or on your PC with WhatsApp Web. Do not miss how to hide your username WhatsApp so that it does not appear in the application.
WhatsApp: how to hide your blank name
Index of contents
All WhatsApp users have your name written on your profile; and if you try to hide the name by leaving it blank, WhatsApp forces you to fill in that space. And while you can always put a period, a comma, a hyphen or any other symbol, you can get a better result by leaving said space completely blank. Sign up for the following tricks.
The first method to set the WhatsApp name blank is very simple and will require a few steps to copy a white space formed between characters. Follow the following guide:
- The first step is to copy the blank space between the following 4 characters to the clipboard of your mobile or computer if you use WhatsApp Web. >> <<, either by holding down the pressure to select that space and pressing Copy or selecting it with the mouse in the case of a computer.
- Access the WhatsApp app.
- Click on the photo of your profile in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Click on your name to edit it.
- Delete your current name and paste the blank that you copied in step 1.
- Guard the changes.
Another slightly more complex method is through the website Unicode Character to copy a blank space. Follow the steps below to set your WhatsApp name blank on your mobile via a link:
- Access the next link of Unicode U+2800.
- Keep your finger pressed on the screen right next to the square displayed on the screen until the white space inside the square appears selected.
- Click on the option Copy from the pop-up menu.
- Access the WhatsApp app on your mobile.
- Click on it three vertical dots icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on the option Settings.
- Click on your profile picture.
- In section Profile click on Name, just below the photo.
- Now click on the name you have on WhatsApp and delete it.
- Hold down the namespace and press Copy from the pop-up menu to copy the Unicode character from the clipboard.
- Guard the changes so that your name appears blank in all your WhatsApp chats.